Fantastic permanent opportunity to join a successful, innovative and growing Marketing Technology company as a Business Development Director located in the Northamptonshire area.
The company influence purchase decisions by connecting consumers, brands and retailers through their intelligent promotions platform.
The company are going through a big Digital transformation and they are looking for a highly experienced and Executive level Business Developer to demonstrate their sales and customer relationship talent and to assist with driving the business forward within the Digital world.
Already being very established, with new products, solutions and new routes to market are all part of the exciting growth and strategy.
The role is to deliver new business sales revenues from their existing client roster and help clients to grow their business using promotional marketing techniques. Demonstrate your ability through creative business plans that you would deliver to clients.
Ensure that the business is connected across departments/teams and to work collaboratively. Inspire the clients and the commercial team about the solutions and services on offer. Achieve budgeted sales revenues and gross margin targets, develop and extend strong relationships within the UK and retail clients. Prepare, monitor and report against sales and action plans.
The individual will need to be a self-starter, highly energetic, motivated and passionate with good commercial judgement. This is a great time to join the business and grow with the successes!
The role offers hybrid working of two days in the office and three days working from home per week. Fantastic company benefits, bonus and car allowance on offer.
Skills and experience required:
- Solid and extensive sales experience within a senior capacity
- Minimum of two years sales experience working within a Digital environment
- Ideally degree educated in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar
- Passionate and have an interest in technology
- Experience of working either for or with a FMCG company
- Experience of the grocery retail industry
- Proven ability to lead and manage sales staff
- Well versed in the full sales cycle and account management aspect of sales
- Strong communication skills face to face, over the phone and via email
- Professional, tenacious with a friendly and approachable nature
- Comfortable with CRM systems such as Salesforce, MS Office and MS Sharepoint
- Proven ability to identify solutions and to meet the clients needs
- Have a strong network to bring with you, but also have the ability to open doors to new customers
- Experience of working to KPI’s and agreed objective