My client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Cyber Essentials Specialist to join their organisation as they embark on achieving Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
This is a significant and high-profile project and has implications to its ongoing cyber stance and capability as well as its ability to successfully bid for research grants now and in the future.
As the Cyber Essentials SME you will act as the bridge between IT Services, Projects and the wider community, demonstrating a willingness to be proactive in approach, work collaboratively and be supportive of colleagues.
Working within the infrastructure environment, you will support colleagues responsible for network, firewall, server, storage, backup, identity and security etc, as well as their operations group in support of endpoint systems and endpoint management solutions, aligning these services in support of Cyber Essentials Plus.
This is a highly hands-on role where you will need to be adaptable and flexible in your approach, adept at coordinating and working with an array of team resource in meeting challenging targets and deadlines.
Skills and experience needed;
- A detailed applied and theoretical knowledge and understanding of cyber security.
- A robust knowledge and understanding of latest iterations of NCSC Cyber Essentials Requirements for IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of supporting organisations through security framework accreditation processes such as Cyber Essentials is highly desirable
- Strong experience of engaging with technical teams in the development of supporting infrastructures for security frameworks and acting as a technical bridge between project and delivery teams.
- Effective management skills
- Ability to present policy and procedure and communicate complex technical messages in a way that can be understood by the audience.
- Planning and organisational skills, including project management.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships
In return they offer; flexible working, generous pension scheme, life insurance
purchase additional Annual Leave, discounts on public transport, Cycle to work Scheme, special rates in hotels in Brighton and the Sussex region. Discounts on high-street shops, along with a cash back health plan and discount on our on-site Gym Facilities
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager that has a proven track record of delivery to join our client as they embark on a major industry changing programme.
The Technical Project Manager will be the conduit between the technical teams and the business, ensuring that deliverables are met and the project is the project is running on time and to budget.
You will hold regular progress updates with the team to ensure work is on target, identify blockers, and to facilitate the smooth delivery of the project. Facilitate the planning, management, and delivery of technology projects through Agile methodology.
The Technical PM will maintain and manage backlogs and sprints in Azure DevOps, ensuring that the team provides sufficient detail on tasks at the correct stages of development. Monitor progress and performance of technology projects to be able to provide regular updates to stakeholders.
The successful candidate will need to have;
- A proven track record of delivering Technical Projects end to end
- Experience of running projects within an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Able to lead technical teams and converse with technical people
- Experience of software/system development projects
- Good knowledge of agile project management methods, and possess a good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling projects.
- Experience in both Agile delivery tools, such as Jira or Azure DevOps, and Project Management tools
In return they offer some fantastic benefits, including a great pension scheme, life assurance, simply health, enhanced maternity pay and much more.
There is a requirement to be onsite 2 days a week in Horley
Great new permanent role for an Audio Visual Engineer to join a successful and fast growing Audio Visual specialist located in West Sussex.
The successful candidate will be experienced with electrical installation of Audio/visual equipment ideally within businesses and possess fantastic professional customer service and communication skills.
The role requires daily visits to customers and occasionally an overnight stay is required depending on the location of the project. You will have access to a company vehicle and the role is Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities; Interpreting the work required from verbal and written directives that include schematic diagrams. The erection and mounting of equipment brackets and cable trunking along with cable connectivity, then ensuring that the products are installed correctly by testing before leaving site.
Ensure that health and safety and risk assessments are always adhered to and met. Construction of AV equipment racks and connection and the installation of AV hardware and wall/floor connectivity plated. Completion of First Fix cable route pulling and cable identity marking according to the schematic diagram provided.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within Audio Visual installations is essential
- Experience of rack building and pre-wiring
- Installation of audio, ceiling and wall mounted speakers, microphones and other similar equipment
- Experience of working on first and second fix sites
- Installation of LED screens, video walls and wall/ceiling mounted plat panel displays and projectors
- Terminate shielded audio, video and data cable
- Strong customer service, customer facing experience is essential
- A professional and friendly nature
- Logical thinking and a good problem solver
- Conscientious and takes pride and accountability for own work completed
- Fantastic communicator with great listening skills
- Enjoys working and being part of a team but also have the ability to work independently
- Full driving license is essential
- Happy to have a DBS check completed
My client is looking for a Senior Integration Developer to assist with a high-profile programme moving to a new cloud-based system.
The Integration Developer will be a key member of the team assuming responsibility for carrying out development or configuration work required to meet the business requirements of the project.
You will be expected to work closely with the IT technical team, associated Project Managers and other key members of the project team in ensuring that all aspects of the data migration process within the scope of the project are tightly controlled and delivered.
You will need to have;
Strong experience working with Rest API’s, JSON and some experience with low code integration tools such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Azure data factory etc
Able to demonstrate a broad and extensive background in systems integration.
Experience with SQL & T-SQL
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL would be desirable
Any experience of MS Dynamics CRM and/or Banner would be nice to have
This role can be based predominantly remotely with once or twice a month onsite in Brighton
A successful IT and office systems organisation located in West Sussex are looking for an experienced SQL Database Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. You would be responsible for all aspects of the SQL databases within the business.
The SQL databases provide a critical function to all departments with the business, especially on the reporting side so it’s really important that the DBA takes accountability for this important function.
Duties to include; daily monitoring and administration of the databases, build and maintain store procedures and back ups. Maintain and develop integrations to business web based applications and ensuring numerical accuracy on reports. There is a strong emphasis on writing and producing SQL reports.
As this is working within a smaller IT Team, assisting with an general IT queries across the business. You will possess a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy working within a friendly and collaborative office environment.
- Previous experience as a SQL Database Administrator
- Experience of writing SQL reports is essential
- Experience of writing stored procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft office products
- Office 365 administration
- Basic scripting in Powershell is desirable
- Highly numerical and comfortable with complex calculations
- High prioritisation and organisational skills with an ability to juggle multiple workloads.
- Relentless addressing of any failures
- Fantastic customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great sense of humour
- Proud of own work and taking accountability
- Inquisitive and a good problem solver